We believe environmental responsibility acts as a spur to cost efficiency, competitiveness and growth and our training reflects this. We’ll help you establish your environmental standards and credentials so that as your performance improves, so does your ability to win business.
Superior training. That doesn't cost the Earth.
EEF is the only provider to offer the full suite of IEMA qualifications. Our trainers are amongst the most authoritative in the business. Indeed IEMA chooses to work with us in developing its courses.
If you're a professional looking to develop your career, we're well placed. Whether you want to achieve Associate Membership of IEMA, full membership or Chartered Status, our courses can help you.
If you're a business concerned with the day-to-day environmental impact of your operations (e.g. your carbon footprint) or want to develop and deliver a sustainable business strategy that will differentiate your organisation, we've got solutions to match via our customised options.
Whatever the challenge, we’ll enable you to achieve cost effective environmental compliance and growth.
Environmental training courses
- Environmental Management for Senior Executives
- How to develop your own carbon footprint / greenhouse gas report
- Implementing Environmental Management Systems BS EN ISO 14001
- Internal Auditors - ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
- Managing REACH Business Risk
- Resource Efficiency Management
- Waste Management