HR and employment law
Our HR and employment law training is delivered with insight that no generalist can match. We understand workforce dynamics in engineering and manufacturing businesses better than most. Our knowledge has been fine-tuned by years of working at the meeting point between employees, management and trade unions. And our influential relationships with government mean that we don't just keep pace with legislation, we help shape it.
HR and employment law expertise. Borne from experience.
Our enviable reputation and heritage as a strong employers’ organisation gives us a leadership position in employment relations law and practice. And our day-to-day involvement advising businesses on employment and HR issues and negotiating with trade unions grounds us in real-world, practical experience.
We therefore know the issues you face from an insider's perspective and how to overcome them. We bring this to your training and development.
Whether you're a seasoned HR professional, a senior executive or a line manager, our training will enable you to achieve legal compliance whilst exposing you to best practice with pragmatism guaranteed. So you'll be free to move quickly and get the most from your people and their performance without threat of disputes or legal action.
HR and employment law courses
- Absence Management (fit for work)
- Advanced Employment Law
- Bribery Act- are you compliant?
- Bullying and Harassment
- Developing your Employee Representatives
- Embracing Diversity in the Workplace
- Essentials of Employment Law
- Handling Difficult and Sensitive Issues
- Handling Discipline and Grievance
- Handling Flexible Working
- Introduction to Human Resources
- Managing Investigations
- Managing Redundancy
- Managing Within the Law
- Mediation and Managing Conflict in the Workplace: Focus on Bullying and Harassment
- Mock Tribunal
- TUPE Without Tears
- Working Successfully with Trade Unions