Management and leadership
Effective leadership and management development comes from an understanding of workplace dynamics and what makes people tick. This is where EEF comes in. Our unparalleled experience in developing integrated talent, performance and succession management strategies for manufacturers positions us as the experts in training and development for manufacturing leaders, managers and supervisors.
Business leadership training. For your business reality.
If you're a first time manager or an experienced executive, our leadership and management development courses, personal development or coaching programmes equip you with the skills and knowledge to enhance your performance and your career. And by choosing an accredited route you can cement this with a qualification awarded by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) or Chartered Management Institute (CMI) in the process.
If you're a business, we'll align with your people development strategy and business goals with a tailored or customised approach to match. We can help you identify crucial skills gaps, knowledge and behaviour and design training and development to help improve performance and results - from shop floor to top floor.
Management and leadership courses
- Absence Management (fit for work)
- Appraisal Skills
- Apprentice Coaching and Mentoring
- Coaching Skills for Managers
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers
- Introduction into Leadership
- Leading and Developing Others (with Insights)
- Leading Change and Managing Transitions
- Making a Business Case for Training
- Managing People for Results
- Managing Performance (Appraisal Skills and Performance Objectives)
- Managing Stress
- Managing the Disciplinary Process (the practicalities)
- Managing Underperformance (conduct and capability)
- Resolving Conflict
- Right Person, Right Job - Recruitment and Selection Interviewing
- The New Team Leader